Originally used in Himalayan medicine for 5,000 years, Moringa made its way to Africa and has been used for centuries to make up the nutritional deficit and to fight malnutrition in developing countries’.
Moringa is now a highly desirable SUPER FOOD used by athletes, body builders, expecting & lactating mothers, growing children and chronically ill persons.
Certified organic and boasting an almost unbelievable list of 90+ nutrients and 40+ antioxidants::
- 4 X Vitamin A of carrots.
- 7 X Vitamin C of oranges.
- 17 X calcium of milk.
- 25 X more iron than spinach.
- 3 X potassium of bananas.
- Excellent source of Amino acids (Amino acids form proteins).
- Boosts overall energy level.
- Increases stamina & vitality.
- Naturally restores essential vitamin & mineral imbalances.
- It is an excellent source of protein, fibre, magnesium and natural anti-inflammatories.
- Certified organic
It’s no wonder the Moringa oleifera tree is known as the ‘miracle tree’ or the ’tree of life’.
As per the BBC article, “Could a ‘miracle tree’ help end malnutrition”:
“I personally think we can wipe out malnutrition in sub-Saharan Africa or anywhere else there is a malnutrition problem” says Steven Putter, executive director of the Imagine Rural Development Initiative, Zambia.
Indians use it for treating high blood pressure, while ancient Egyptians applied it topically to prevent infection. In the Caribbean, moringa is used to treat warts in Aruba and eye infections in Puerto Rico. Nicaraguan practitioners use moringa buds to sooth headaches, while doctors in Senegal prescribe it to treat weakness and dizziness.
None. Moringa is a vegetarian/ vegan product contains ZERO sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives and is gluten free.
Organic Raw Moringa Powder has little effect on the taste of your food. Add 1 teaspoons (5g) to juice, smoothies, soups and stews.